As databases increase in size and queries place demands on the continued availability of the operating system, the time and hardware resources require back up. Although most database systems have incorporated backup and recovery tools into their interfaces and infrastructure it is advisable to understand the backup and recovery process without the tools.
There are number of reasons for data loss in the database like system outages, data corruption and database files corruption. Basically there are two main reasons for data loss in database.
- The database failures that occur while
update transactions is taking place.
- The corruption of OnDemand database which
is usually caused by media failure
- Virus Infected or Corrupted files.
- Unexpected system shutdown or software failure.
Our support for database recovery from situations like:
- Corrupted database files and devices
- Accidentally deleted records
- Deleted or dropped tables
- Backup files not recognizable by database
- Accidentally overwritten database files & devices
Our expertise in database recovery includes:
- SQL Server
- Oracle databases and backups
- Interbase and Firebird databases (.gdb,
- Access MDB
- dBASE and FoxBase databases
- MS Visual FoxPro (.dbf)
- MS Works Databases (.wdb)
If such a catastrophic failure occurs our expert engineers deal with Database recovery in data loss situations as a high priority case, knowing that the data compiled is extremely important to our clients.
Our data recovery services includes MS Office Files Recovery and Outlook Files Recovery