USB Flash Data Recovery
We can recover data from corrupted or damaged USB flash drives.
Also known as Pen Drives, ThumbDrives, Jumpdrives and by several other nicknames.
USB Flash drives are used as cheap, fast and portable data storage devices by students, individuals and business people daily. They are great invention but due to poor design and low quality components used there is a high failure rate.
We are one of the only companies in the world that can recover the files from a faulty or damaged usb flash drive with a hardware problem. We can recover data from most brands and models of USB Flash Drives with a high success rate!
We can also recover deleted files, files from deleted flash drives and flash drives which are not faulty but seem to be inaccessible or corrupted due to file system problems.
Common symptoms of 'Hardware Problems' with USB Flash Drives are:
- Not Detected by the computer.
- The light does not power on (if the unit
has a light).
- The light flashes but does not get
detected by your computer.
- The Flash drive gets detected but the
size shows 0mb or an incorrect like 2 TB.
- Creates a Power Surge on your USB Port
- Unrecognised device error in Windows.
Common 'Software Problems' we can help with:
- USB Flash Drive IS detected but you
cannot see your files.
- Corrupt File system
- Accidental Deletion of Data
- Accidental reformatting
- Drive is unable to be accessed but is
being detected by the computer
- Virus Problems
- The flash drive is detected by appears empty.